Terms and Condition
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Detailing Devils welcome you to www.detailingdevils.com. We request you that read the following terms and conditions of use, which constitutes a license that covers your use of this website and any transactions that you engage in through this website (“Agreement”). By accessing, viewing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree with these terms and conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, please do not use this website.
1. Armor Reload , Armor Pro & Armor Absolute
- Warranty is provided for the shine of the vehicle’s painted body
- After application, avoid washing/cleaning your vehicle for 2 days. Bring your vehicle after 2 days for a Complimentary first wash. (Note: only 1st wash is complimentary).
- 1st complimentary ceramic wash can be availed within a period of 10 days from the date of treatment. No requests will be entertained afterwards.
- First car assessment should be done after one year of treatment and thereafter, once a year.
- Yearly-assessment can be availed before 30 days or after 30 days from the year completion date. No requests will be entertained after the period expires.
2. Armor Voodoo
- After DNA Voodoo’s application please avoid cleaning and washing. Water contact should be avoided for the initial 7 days from the date of application.
- DNA Voodoo is only applied on exterior paint body of a vehicle (excluding roof, it is coated with 9H DNA Evolution).
- DNA Voodoo provides 5 years of warranty for hairline scratches only for exterior paint body of a vehicle (excluding roof of the Car). After 2 years, an assessment is performed and the vehicle is re-coated with DNA Voodoo B (10ml), this will strengthen the coating for upcoming years. After 3 years and 6 months, another assessment is conducted and the vehicle is re-coated again with DNA Voodoo B (10ml).
- Detailing Devils will hand out two DNA Voodoo B (10 ml) bottle to the customer (one 10 ml Bottle of part B in case of Bike) for both the assessments explained above. It is the customer’s responsibility to keep the bottle safe and give it back to Detailing Devils for use during the re-coating process. If the bottle is lost, damaged or leaked under any circumstances then the customer has to pay the appropriate charges to purchase a new bottle of DNA Voodoo B. (Note: 1st bottle will be given during the initial coating and 2nd bottle will be given during the first assessment)
- 1st complimentary ceramic wash can be availed after 7th day and before 10 days from the date of treatment. No requests will be entertained afterwards.
- DNA Voodoo has 60% of healing capabilities against hairline scratches and light swirls.
- Self-inflicted or accidentally formed deeper swirls, heavy cracks or wide scratches are beyond self-healing. It would require a re-coat only after a proper assessment and paying appropriate charges.
- Hairline scratches & light swirls on exterior paint body of a vehicle (excluding roof) will take around 72 hours to self-heal. A baking gun can accelerate this process. DNA Voodoo’s auto-healing effect activates at 50 °C.
- DNA Voodoo is only approved to be applied on the automotive painted surface.
- DNA Voodoo has a temperature resistance ranging from -40 C to 250+ C degrees. Any temperature below or above this range will result in the degradation or failure of DNA Voodoo.
3. Warranty will be considered void if:
- Coating is either removed or over coated with any other product(s).
- Soiling, damages, discoloration or stains caused due to bleaches, solvents, acid, burns, dye, accident, vandalism or negligence/ faults on part of the automobile owner.
- Damage to due accident.
- Scratches due to dry cleaning of the vehicle (Only wet clean the vehicle with plain water).
- Vehicle is repainted. (Warranty will be considered void for repainted part(s) or entire exterior paint body depending on the paint job)
- Customer can get their vehicle coated again (whether repainted/damaged by accident) by paying appropriate charges.
- 4. To uphold the authenticity of the warranty, follow the instructions and consult an authorized Detailing Devils studio.
- 5. Detailing Devils warranty is non-transferable and applicable only after you complete all the registration formalities.
- 6. In case of any coating damage during the warranty period, follow the given procedure:
- Contact your nearest coating studio right away and inform them about the damage issue.
- The service inspection in charge will then examine your vehicle during the business hours in the nearest coating studio (allotted by them).
- Post assessment if your claims get accepted, then our service inspector will contact you with a mutually convenient time and location.
- Provide your Invoice/warranty card to avail warranty.
- If the claim is not made within 30 days of observing the problem, it will automatically set Detailing Devils dealer free of any legal obligations.
- 7. Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged except as required by law.
- 8. This is a Computer Generated Invoice, hence signature not required.