Before we begin talking about its various aspects, let us first understanding what ‘vehicle detailing’ actually is.
So, basically, vehicle detailing is a step-by-step process performed to restore & revive the dull and faded surfaces of vehicles back to a brand new finish.
Unlike washing the exterior of your vehicle with soapy water and a rag, or swiping the interior with water and vacuuming it, detailing means just what it says: focusing on the tiny details of your car to take it from “clean” to “sparkling like new.”
In general sense, detailing is a top-to-bottom, deep clean of your vehicle, which aims to fully enhance and restore the vehicles paintwork by eliminating light scratches and swirl marks that have been inflicted over time in such a way that they give an unsightly appearance of the paint or clear coat. It can be performed both on the exterior as well as the interior of a vehicle.
Although there are different levels, the general process covers all the intricate, hard to reach areas of your car (the details) and requires serious tools, technology and equipment.
Detailing doesn’t always involves a repair work-up but it can however, be extended to paint correction and protecting vehicle’s paint using a tough paint protection coating.
BENEFITS OF GETTING YOUR VEHICLE DETAILED AT DETAILING DEVILS:
- Every detail of your vehicle is assessed, cleaned and restored to perfection.
- Takes an old car back to brand new finish.
- Can also be performed on a new car to remove factory sanding marks.
- Involves scratch lightening, swirls marks and spots removal.
- The entire surface is decontaminated to wipe deep clean dirt, road grime and other impurities settled on the surface.
- Professional detailing tools & products like detailing brushes, rotary polishers, microfibers, perfection fluids, etc. are used in the entire process.
- Helps to keep the vehicle in excellent condition for a longer time and therefore retain more resale value.
- Professional detailing takes your vehicle from ordinary to extraordinary.
It feels great to stay behind the steering and enjoy the pleasure of driving. But, how many times have you wondered what’s happening to the exterior of your vehicle while you’re driving/riding it. It constantly keeps getting affected by the harmful elements it faces which often lead to a worn-out, scratched up and dull appearance.
So, to make it look how it looked when it was new, we conduct an extensive detailing process, where in the focus lies on the following points:
- Complete exterior restoration including painted surface, wheels, light covers and chrome parts.
- Paint depth inspection.
- Scratch lightening.
- Swirls marks removal.
- Dirt & grime removal through cleaners & degreasers.
Why is detailing your car’s interior important? Just as important it is to keep your car’s exterior clean, having a clean interior is an essential part of preventive maintenance. A dirty car cabin not only looks and smells bad, it can also create or contribute to operational problems as it’s easy for dirt, dust and grime to collect inside a vehicle over time, especially if you don’t have time to clean the interior with a brush or vacuum. All this leads to a dull and worn-out interior.
Dirty windows and mirrors can obstruct driver’s view of the road, grit and grime can work their way inside buttons and switches and cause them to fail.
But detailing has solutions for these issues. With a combination of steam cleaners, vacuums and brushes and restoration tools & products, our interior detailing treatment can completely restore your car’s interior and make it look and feel new again in a way that you may not be able to achieve on your own.
Our interior detailing process focuses on the following areas:
- Rubber mats washed .
- Leather surfaces restored & protected.
- Fabric seats cleaned, restored and protected to keep them looking great Interior trim including dash, center console, cup-holders, etc. cleaned and restored.
Detailing Devils ‘skin restoration’ service eradicates stubborn and impure contaminants from the car’s surface and help restore its showroom finish and a sleek & smooth appearance…
Nothing’s worse than those damaged wheels on your vehicle while the rest of it looks fine. Mud, dirt and grime can stick up to the surface of wheels and give them a worn-out appearance. But …
As your vehicle ages, so does its headlight. With time, it may get covered in haze which blurs the surface and obstructs efficient scattering of light. This unwelcome appearance is usually …
There are many Chrome fittings on a motor vehicle’s surface like vents, chrome trim, gear shift surrounds, chrome wiper blades, door handles, exhaust pipe, grills, etc. It may get…
Detailing Devils Fabric Restoration is specifically designed to keep your vehicle’s fabric parts looking new, leaving you with an interior you’d be proud to let passengers experience…
For many vehicle owners, leather seats are a must-have amenity. Their soft, comfortable feel and luxurious appearance can enhance any driving experience. However, to keep them…
Our interior protection service is a combination of our best interior detailing products that are effective in the long run which not only preserve your vehicles’ interior, but also provide…